Bilpin Fruit Bowl | Bilpin
A commercial fruit orchard in the Blue Mountains where students can come and learn all about fruit production – and pick their own!
The Bilpin Fruit Bowl has been a family run orchard since 1985. Located in Bilpin in the Blue Mountains, Bilpin Fruit Bowl is accessible to schools in both Sydney and the western side of the mountains. Producing peaches, apples, cherries, strawberries and figs, Bilpin Fruit Bowl invites students to come and see how this 55 acre property not only produces amazing fruit, but turns some of their produce into apple and peach pies!
Farm Visit Information
- Region: Blue Mountains
- Industry: Fruit/horticulture
- Price: $35 per student
- Group size: Can host up to 50 students, can host multiple smaller groups
- Visiting times: Bilpin Fruit Bowl is available to visit all year round, with plenty to see and do all 12 months of the year!
- Farm activities: Depending on the time of year, students will be able to pick fruit & vegetables, view all the different produce on the farm, and watch some tree pruning.
- Amenities: Bus access, toilets, signposted, wheelchair access, meets safety requirements
2093 Bells Line of Road, Bilpin, NSW 2758