Elouera Vale | Mittagong
Come and learn all about camels at Elouera Vale in Mittagong! You and your students will love meeting some of the Southern Highlands friendliest creatures, so book a visit today!
Just outside Mittagong sits Elouera Vale, where Wayne and his family have been introducing people to the camel industry for years. Elouera Vale often hosts farm tours and events so is perfectly equipped to host your school group, with a large undercover area where students will learn all about these amazing creatures before walking through the camel paddocks, and even tasting some camel milk and cheese!
Farm Visit Information
- Region: Southern Highlands
- Industry: Camel breeding and training
- Price: $10 per person (can be flexible if required)
- Group size: Elouera Vale can host up to 30 students
- Visiting times: You can visit anytime, there is always something to see!
- Farm activities: Learn about camels and camel husbandry, gain an understanding of camels and the industry in Australia, meet and help feed some camels, take a tour of the sheep and cattle yards, visit (and maybe pat!) some chickens.
- Amenities: Bus parking, toilets, wheelchair access, signposted, meets safety requirements
110 Buckmans Lane, Mittagong, NSW 2575