Grace Springs | Kulnura
Experience a true family farm in rural Kulnura, with cows, pigs, ducks, chickens and veggies! This is the perfect place for your students to learn about holistic management and sustainability – so book your farm visit today!
Only 45 minutes from the north of Sydney, Grace Springs is the perfect farm to visit for primary students of all ages within the Sydney to Newcastle basin. This 10ha farm is 100% chemical free, and students will learn about the importance of sustainable and holistic management within farming systems. As well as meeting generic farm animals such as cattle and chickens, students can learn about bees and dung beetles and how they contribute to the farming system. Students can also learn about the importance of healthy soil in agriculture, and do some soil tests and experiments.
Farm Visit Information
- Region: Central Coast
- Industry: Chemical free livestock and horticulture production
- Price: $11 per child (90 minute tour), $13.50 per child (2 hour tour), $15.00 per child (3 hour visit), $16.50 per child (4 hour visit). All prices include GST
- Group size: Grace Springs can host up to 80 students
- Visiting times: Grace Springs has things happening all year round!
- Farm activities: Pat a cow/calf and see a cow being milked, pat chicks, feed chickens and collect eggs, watch pigs being fed, learn about bees, honey and dung beetles, sit on a real tractor, and learn about soil whilst performing some soil tests and activities.
- Amenities: Bus access, toilets, signposted, wheelchair access, meets safety requirements
1128 George Downes Drive, Kulnura, NSW 2250