Hillside Harvest | Orange NSW
An orchard in the beautiful Orange region where students can tour the farm and even pick their own fruit!
Hillside Harvest is an 80 acre property that has been a part of the Orange farming community for over 1o years. As well as growing fruit, they produce their own preserves and have chickens who produce eggs!
Farm Visit Information
- Region: Central West
- Industry: Orange orchard
- Price: $5 pp for a farm tour
- Group size: Can accommodate small and large groups as long as they are adequately supervised
- Visiting times: Fruit harvest from January through to April is the best time of year to visit
- Farm activities: Students can learn all about the fruit growing process, including apples and oranges, from pollination all the way through to harvest in summer.
- Amenities: Bus access, signposted, wheelchair access, meets safety requirements
Hillside Harvest has public liability insurance
All staff have a Working with Children Check
1209 The Escort Way, Borenore, NSW 2800